The Amazing Line Of Duty starts again tonight

First one I've tried to watch.
Had the air of a daytime TV drama....I'm not getting it.
Perhaps Mark E Smith was right and British TV Is shit.
It's no Spiral that's for sure.

Prime Suspect was ace back in the day....Cracker too if I recall correctly.

First one I've tried to watch.
Had the air of a daytime TV drama....I'm not getting it.
Perhaps Mark E Smith was right and British TV Is shit.
It's no Spiral that's for sure.

Prime Suspect was ace back in the day....Cracker too if I recall correctly.

Cracker was brilliant, it’s a bit odd line of duty the police procedure stuff I’m sure is very accurate but it doesn’t make for good tv. It makes usually very good actors, in this case Kelly McDonald, seem very wooden in their delivery. It affects any tension in a scene.

A particularly enjoyed the hush hush keep it under your hat car headlight flashing scene right outside the front of the cop shop.

Cracker was brilliant, it’s a bit odd line of duty the police procedure stuff I’m sure is very accurate but it doesn’t make for good tv. It makes usually very good actors, in this case Kelly McDonald, seem very wooden in their delivery. It affects any tension in a scene.

A particularly enjoyed the hush hush keep it under your hat car headlight flashing scene right outside the front of the cop shop.

Agree. I saw a police officer and two female detectives on a dog walk last weekend. They 100% looked exactly how they'd be represented on a TV drama....so perhaps they are nailing it in that regard.

Agree about Kelly...Vicky too maybe.

Didn't engage one bit.

Actually, the real life 'Detectives' starts again next week. Filmed in Manchester. The last series was utterly brilliant:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0961x79

Agree. I saw a police officer and two female detectives on a dog walk last weekend. They 100% looked exactly how they'd be represented on a TV drama....so perhaps they are nailing it in that regard.

Agree about Kelly...Vicky too maybe.

Didn't engage one bit.

Actually, the real life 'Detectives' starts again next week. Filmed in Manchester. The last series was utterly brilliant:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b0961x79

Not seen that will have a peek, thanks for the heads up.

Pretty sure the one that starts next week is the follow on to the one posted above (I'll check) but it was gripping television but it was incredibly well produced. Quite grim and emotional in parts.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.