The Amazing Line Of Duty starts again tonight

Totally stupid. Anyone thinks this is good stuff needs to check-in to have their bumps felt. Couldn't believe it could get anymore contrived and far fetched.. but guess I was wrong...

Tonight's episode was brilliant, edge of the seat thrilling.

If people don't like it fair enough, I do and I think its possibly the best TV series i have ever seen.

Episode 5, running out of Jill Dando and Cliff Richard plot so let's pivot to a bit of Damilola Taylor.

Anyone can write a script based on copying out news stories.

Now we've got 1 week left to complete the missing 50% of the plot on about 4 storylines instead of developing 1 to pay it off properly. Hope they just tie it up and start again instead of leaving these plots hanging yet again for another year.

Totally stupid. Anyone thinks this is good stuff needs to check-in to have their bumps felt. Couldn't believe it could get anymore contrived and far fetched.. but guess I was wrong...
Yet you watched it, have you checked your own bumps recently, because watching a show you don't like so you can post random insults on a football forum to those who do watch it and like it. is kind of pretty irrational behaviour.

Yet you watched it, have you checked your own bumps recently, because watching a show you don't like so you can post random insults on a football forum to those who do watch it and like it. is kind of pretty irrational behaviour.

There is 2000 posts on a thread on US Politics since January.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.