The "amazing" Spiderman

Not really surprised that people are praising Emma Stone, she's brilliant. I've mentioned in other threads on the matter that they should never have rebooted it, and to be honest I hope this version flops. Sounds extremely sad and petty but it's all that Marvel deserve.

Seosa said:
Not really surprised that people are praising Emma Stone, she's brilliant. I've mentioned in other threads on the matter that they should never have rebooted it, and to be honest I hope this version flops. Sounds extremely sad and petty but it's all that Marvel deserve.

Why, for selling the movie rights when they were in financial trouble and had no plans of creating their own films?

TASM is nothing to do with Marvel Studios, Sony own the rights and it would cost an absolute fortune for Marvel to buy them back so he could be introduced into the same world as the Avengers, sadly.

blue_soundwave said:
Seosa said:

Why, for selling the movie rights when they were in financial trouble and had no plans of creating their own films?

TASM is nothing to do with Marvel Studios, Sony own the rights and it would cost an absolute fortune for Marvel to buy them back so he could be introduced into the same world as the Avengers, sadly.

Aye, point taken. Tbf the idea of Spiderman popping up in Avengers isn't a bad one, it's just the whole rebooting of the franchise that's pissed me off.

Seosa said:
blue_soundwave said:
Seosa said:

Aye, point taken. Tbf the idea of Spiderman popping up in Avengers isn't a bad one, it's just the whole rebooting of the franchise that's pissed me off.

The original franchise was awful

The "amazing" Spiderman

There's a "cam hd" of it on some torrents sites but I never watch cam alway wait for blu-ray when it's high profile film!

Thought it was really good,

what did we think of the scene after the credits?

Norman Osborn? so green goblin for Spiderman 2?

Rushton121 said:

Just watched this and thought it was pretty good. Would like to see someone else 'villain-wise' for the second one, apparently Electro is a strong possibility.

Nice to see Emma Stone getting some props, she was great in the role (and I hate to sound like an old perv but she is fooking beautiful) ;)

Rushton121 said:

Regarding after credits

I can assure you it isn't Norman Osbourn as Rhys Ifans has dropped a bollock by stating it's an employee of Osbourn corporation, now using my basic knowledge and some slight clues to the ending i.e the thunder and lightning is that the only employees of Osbourn I know of is a group called the thunderbolts (thunder and lightning before and after said person appears and disappears) the only member I can think of is Ghost who has Stealth Technology and Invisibility skill's which would explain getting past security and appearing and disappearing in the blink of an eye, the other 2 people I can think of who as I recall aren't associated with Osbourn unless the Ultimate's (which the film is partly based on) have changed it is either Electro or Mysterio

Seeing as most Marvel films are slightly based on the Ultimate comics I'm starting to read Ultimate Spider-Man so hopefully I will have some insight into what the fuck is going on!!

For all of you of a certain age that are fans of the original Marvel comics and cartoons, do yourselves a favour and get on amazon. The 60's Spiderman and X men cartoons are about £1 per 6 episodes on DVD.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.