The April Manchester Derby

EASY WIN IT THE GAME BEFORE

picture this they would have to give us the most begrudged honour guard in the history of football
bacon face being interviewed about how he has come to reget his imfamous not in my lifetime quote

it just doesn't get any better than that

about 200 rags in the away end as the could not come and watch the final proof of our arrival as a top side

win win for the city fans as we could rub their noses in it about poor fans etc

whp.blue said:
EASY WIN IT THE GAME BEFORE

picture this they would have to give us the most begrudged honour guard in the history of football
bacon face being interviewed about how he has come to reget his imfamous not in my lifetime quote

it just doesn't get any better than that

about 200 rags in the away end as the could not come and watch the final proof of our arrival as a top side

win win for the city fans as we could rub their noses in it about poor fans etc

Guard of honour didn't even cross my mind, I now would like us to win it the game before, hopefully a game is rearranged for the midweek before (Due to EL or their FA cup replay) and we win it that game. Would be piss funny as they will have sold all their away allocation, and their players faces as they do the guard of honour would have me crying with tears of laughter.

Slicker than Sommeil said:
I know there is a long way to go, IF we are to win the title, I'm not sure whether I want us to have won it by this time or have a situation where we only need 1/3 points to seal it.

But, IF it comes down to that game, WOW, what an atmosphere we are going to have;
The possibility of winning our first title in over 40 years,
Getting revenge over them for that awful refereeing performance the other day,
Shutting the fuckers up.

I know it's months before the game, but I am already buzzing for it after Sunday, you just know it's going to be a quality atmosphere and one we will remember for years!

Would you rather win it against them, or not want to face the nerves at the game if they are still a few points behind, or (Gulp) they overtake us???

i`d like it won before, i dont want to give the officials the chance to fuck us over again

I know there is a long way to go, IF we are to win the title, I'm not sure whether I want us to have won it by this time or have a situation where we only need 1/3 points to seal it.

But, IF it comes down to that game, WOW, what an atmosphere we are going to have;
Shutting the fuckers up.

I know it's months before the game, but I am already buzzing for it after Sunday, you just know it's going to be a quality atmosphere and one we will remember for years!

Would you rather win it against them, or not want to face the nerves at the game if they are still a few points behind, or (Gulp) they overtake us???

ideally we need to go into that game champions i for one dont want to play a winner takes all

dctid said:

Shutting the fuckers up.

ideally we need to go into that game champions i for one dont want to play a winner takes all

i can see it now, city captain vincent kompany gets sent off for an out of control toss of the coin. followed immediately by a straight red to aguero for aggressively shaking his head in disbelief

win it the week before so they have to give us guard of honour. would love to see scottish cnuts face

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.