The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I mentioned a few more things than just pace mate....He's better threat in the air, he's a better winger as thats another area of need and he scored 40goals in 44starts in the last season...so is still a top 5-10 striker in Europe....The squad is like a jigsaw.....they all need to be a "fit" to work....Dybala in my eyes is a Aguero "replacement" type signing, he isnt the type of player I'd sign to play next to Aguero....I just see Aubamenyang as a better fit to play "next" to Aguero.....not really saying he's a better player but at this point Aubamenyang would offer more to the sqaud....only my opinion.....
It's all a myth, I would absolutely have two Agueros in attack if given the opportunity. Remember Tevez and Kun, in my eyes it was unbelievable when they played together.

Dybala is close to world class!

You would all regret it within three years it's a promise and you can quote me on that.

It's all a myth, I would absolutely have two Agueros in attack if given the opportunity. Remember Tevez and Kun, in my eyes it was unbelievable when they played together.

You would all regret it within three years it's a promise and you can quote me on that.

Not saying I'm right mate, just an opinion....All that matters is what Pep wants and by the rumours we've seen over the last few days, we're showing alot of interest in Aubamenyang....and If we sign him over a guy like Dybala, thats good enough for me.....

Nobody is denying Dybla's quality but having players with strengths that compliment each other can make the team stronger as a whole.

Not saying I'm right mate, just an opinion....All that matters is what Pep wants and by the rumours we've seen over the last few days, we're showing alot of interest in Aubamenyang....and If we sign him over a guy like Dybala, thats good enough for me.....
Ok that's fair enough, we all have our own opinions mate. And I wouldn't get your hopes up on that interest being true.

Ok that's fair enough, we all have our own opinions mate. And I wouldn't get your hopes up on that interest being true.

Personally think there is more chance that we could sign Aubamenyang than Juve letting Dybla leave this window.....for the time being I'm just crossing my fingers that he's the next one after Laporte!; )

Personally think there is more chance that we could sign Aubamenyang than Juve letting Dybla leave this window.....for the time being I'm just crossing my fingers that he's the next one after Laporte!; )
I personally see no truth in the Abamenyang rumours and I will say now I don't think it will happen, I'm quite confident.

Completely agree. Dybala needs to be top of our radar, crucially offers the versatility technique and application pep wants.

Kroos and Dybala would be my dream summer signings (bar Griezmann).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.