The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's only 3 players in the world at the moment that would send the marketability to another level. Tranny, Neymar and Messi.
As good a player as Pogba is, he's not a shirt seller like those 3 are. I'm sure the accountants at City have worked out the pro's and con's regarding this.
The Sheikh wants us to be a global brand, to raise our profile etc. If the price of that is to pay someone 600k a week, then he will. In fact he's said pretty much that since day one.

Just a guess/opinion mate but feel we would have had talks with Juve, Pogba and his agent and its now become clear we are not his first option....You are right we do have the power to get it done but if his heart isnt in coming, from a PR standpoint saying the cost isnt worth it....we can walk away with head held high.....I do believe we could have/would have got this done if Pogba was giving stronger signals he wanted to come here but dont have any issue with us walking away, if he/his agent are asking for the world. just hope it means we already in talks with another target....

None of which is true.... The finances, as I posted yesterday, don't match up to a city valuation, nothing more.... Pogba has been willing to come from day dot but the asking price isn't a true reflection, you also don't question your agent!!!

None of which is true.... The finances, as I posted yesterday, don't match up to a city valuation, nothing more.... Pogba has been willing to come from day dot but the asking price isn't a true reflection, you also don't question your agent!!!

you know alot more about this situation than I do mate so happy to take your points on board....I'm glad we have a cut off point and wont go past it! I still believe if Pogba was "pushing" for a move to us tho.....there would be a bigger chance it would have happened...."willing" to come and "wanting" to come are two different issues....cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.