The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kolarov has been one of our better signings in regards to cost of signing and minutes on the pitch. It's hardly his fault that both Mancini and Pellegrini didn't replace him. There are better left backs out there but for the last four years we've had what we've had and been successful to a large degree. Glad he's going but it's with my best wishes.

If he could defend he would of been one of the best about as hes crossing free kicks etc are top draw. Pace and defence lets him down. All the best if true. He looked happy though at the new kit launch laughing and joking around. Not sure why he would be used if hes leaving.

If he could defend he would of been one of the best about as hes crossing free kicks etc are top draw. Pace and defence lets him down. All the best if true. He looked happy though at the new kit launch laughing and joking around. Not sure why he would be used if hes leaving.
Kit launch was done weeks ago , otherwise if you look at Bony's face we've just given him a new 5 year deal

Well our signings in will be accelerating from now on I would hope? Peres, stones and either Suarez or aubameyang could be in the pipeline?

Kolarov has been one of our better signings in regards to cost of signing and minutes on the pitch. It's hardly his fault that both Mancini and Pellegrini didn't replace him. There are better left backs out there but for the last four years we've had what we've had and been successful to a large degree. Glad he's going but it's with my best wishes.
Correct,would much rather see the Bony leave first.Complete waste of fuckin time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.