The are we allowed the "it's quiet" thread yet? thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What about coquelin? London boy, possibly surplus given xhaka and elneny. I think he'd do well for us.

If I understand it correctly our likely squad is...

Curent 4 Home:
1.Hart, 2.Clichy, 3.Delph, 4.Sterling

Likely Extra 17 Foreign:
1.Willy, 2.Kompany, 3.Otamendi, 4.Stones (already have 4 Home), 5.Sagna, 6.Zabs, 7.Kolorov, 8.Gundogan, 9.Fernandinho, 10.Fernando, 11.Yaya, 12.Silva, 13.KDB, 14.Iheanacho, 15.Sane, 16.Nolito, 17.Aguero

U21s 4:
1.Gunn, 2.Angelino, 3.A.Garcia, 4. Zinchencko

So goners are...
1.Mangala, 2.Nasri, 3.Zucilini, 4. Bony, 5.Navas

So if Pep wants to keep Navas someone in the Home4 of Foreign17 needs to go. And if an extra is to come in the same again.

IMO it'd have to point to a replacement for Kolorov, Fernando or Yaya and as we seem covered by Angelino at LB I'd imagine the incoming would be a CM. Someone strong, can get stuck into tackles but can also pass the ball well in midfield. And doesn't have a beard obviously.
What competition is this for? Would Iheanacho not be an u21 player in the Premier League? Sane too?

I didn't think there was a maximum on locally trained players either so would have thought that Stones would just be an addition to the four mentioned.

both ajay and TH saying not over yet/possibly one more deal so Im pretty hopeful now....aint got a clue who it could be but TH London boys vid is pointing at someone form a London Club (possibly arsenal) -

Ajay - is this on th lines of what you are hearing - no need to mention names or anything but is your info similar to what TH seems to be hinting at?

Well were binning nasri, mangala and bony. I reckon it could be a striker as we've bought in defence and midfield

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.