The Arsenal match.

C_T_I_D

Hughes, you have 90 or 120 minutes plus penalties to come good for us and for the team to come good for us aswell. There are players who are performing poorly at the moment (ironically the so called 'superstars') and for this match they need to man up and stand up and be counted. We cannot afford to have players hiding, we need everyone to be on top form if we want to reach our first semi-final since god knows when.

As for the fans, you know what I'm going to ask. No berating the players for a misplaced pass or getting on their backs. Just full blooded support and urging them to replicate their last performance against these. And more than anything, certainly no Hughes out shouts if we go behind because that will be detrimental to the team. You saw our influence we had when you attended the Hamburg match, you can do it again here if you are up for it!

This potentially can turn our season around and getting us back in the winning habit so the manager and players, please don't bloody waste the opportunity!

dw7 said:
why should 1 game change his situation if he's bad he's bad if he wins 1 game agains an arsenal kids team it just papers over the cracks

Because we'd be two games away from a Cup final perhaps? (if we won the quarter final)

Top post, your right in what you say.

We need to get behind the team and drive them on, they'll need it for Wednesday and Saturday! CTID

C_T_I_D said:
dw7 said:
why should 1 game change his situation if he's bad he's bad if he wins 1 game agains an arsenal kids team it just papers over the cracks

Because we'd be two games away from a Cup final perhaps? (if we won the quarter final)

so if he gets us to a 2 legged semi final all is forgiven and he's the best again

you dont become a good manager in just 1 game

dw7 said:
C_T_I_D said:

so if he gets us to a 2 legged semi final all is forgiven and he's the best again

you dont become a good manager in just 1 game

Look, the players mentality and confidence is the problem at the moment. You can see that when we go ahead and there is not too much time left, the start getting panicky. I am not absolving Hughes of blame for this but one win followed by a decent performance against Chelsea could see the confidence come back and it could kick start the season. There is nothing we can do about our manager and rocking the boat with these two huge games coming up will do no good.

So just try and be glass half full for the next 48 hours and re-evaluate on Thursday???

I reckon after beating them so well this season already, the team will have more confidence. The Arsenal kids always do well up to this point and then come undone before going off on loan somewhere never to be heard of again. Let’s face it, we've only been drawing and not losing. There is a big difference. Come on city.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.