The Arteta factor

I love how people act like Arteta wasn’t still here when our problems began lol. We got 98 points without Torrent and had an incredibly shit start of 19/20 with Arteta still here. Pep runs the show, he’s the one who’s struggling with ideas now that players are getting older and a system rebuild is required

People could just as easily say "Pep taught Arteta all he knows". Say what you like about Pep (and I do) but his will to win is unquestionable. I have some doubts over his methods but never his motivation.

I just start wondering after all is Pep the master brain in tactics. Looking at when we had Arteta and Torrent in the management we never saw a collapse like yesterday. Then it was always good tactical decision, game setup etc was well managed. But now, for me it looks like we don’t have that tactical brain anymore but feel like it’s gone with Arteta and Torrent leaving us.

1140572_1140572_PA-28485803-2048x1358.jpg
Yeah I mean we would never have lost to Everton 4 0 or concede 4 away to Leicester with these guys....,,

He started at Bournemouth in the bottom division with a 17 point penalty. Ended up taking them to the Prem. on crowds of 10k at most . Hardly disastrous
I’m not saying I’d go for Howe but for people to simply dismiss him as disastrous is bizarre in the extreme. He did an incredible job at Bournemouth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.