The atmosphere during the Title Run in 2012

VinniesLad

Just watching clips on YouTube. Away at Newcastle was the only time we sung 'we're going to win the league' (i.e. dared to dream unlike the scousers !) and for all those that critisize City fans for leaving early ................. remember when we beat United 1-0 and took the title destiny into our own hands , they couldnt get rid of us ! Magic times

The atmosphere was good because it was new territory,with excitement the atmosphere comes naturally.

This is the reason why the only home game all season we've even begun to make some noise was the derby.

People are standing arms folded waiting for something to happen,much more focused and worried about the result than in the past when we turned up and could have a good day even if we lost.

However this has been done to death and won't change this year,can only hope the new singing section will address the problem.

The atmosphere was good because it was new territory,with excitement the atmosphere comes naturally.

This is the reason why the only home game all season we've even begun to make some noise was the derby.

People are standing arms folded waiting for something to happen,much more focused and worried about the result than in the past when we turned up and could have a good day even if we lost.

However this has been done to death and won't change this year,can only hope the new singing section will address the problem.

ManCityX said:
[video]http://youtu.be/NhmxBS1D0wc[/video]

That derby game was a really strange day for me. A lad from work had his funeral that day. It was not long after my own Dad had passed away and the cremation was at the same place. I decided to skip the service but went to the wake in Prestwich afterwards. There was plenty of Blues (and Reds) but we didn't really talk about the game out of respect.

By the time we got to the old Irish Centre on Queens Road around 5.00 we started getting well up for it. By 6.00 there was about 30 of our friends and family who turned up, all of them Blues. I've never seen so many Blues excited about a Derby match. I remember weather wise it being a glorious summers evening and the atmosphere around the ground was electric.

To win the game was great. To see Mancini give it back to Fergie was brilliant. Everyone staying until the end to sing "Hey Jude" was the icing on the cake.

epic game, lets get the atmosphere rocking these last few home games, we can still win the title if we clean up all our games with wins :D

HalfwayUpTheKippax said:
CrownPointBlue said:
Norwich away was fcuking rocking man.

<a class="postlink" href="http://tinypic.com/r/2z6ik9x/8" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://tinypic.com/r/2z6ik9x/8</a>
Probably one of my favourite ever game's that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.