The Atmosphere/Fans/Noise

Freestyler

All i'm gonna say is, yesterday proved how good we are, before and during the game.

Hamburg 2009 = piss weak compared to the Semi.

never experienced an atmosphere like it, from 4.45-7.30pm. none stop. goosebumps.

no noise from the rags, only when they had a chance or got a free-kick/corner.

we could of out-sang any single set of supporters in the world that day, especially with Stoke who will be loud, let's see if we can somehow step it up another notch, i think it will be difficult, it's gonna be brilliant.

well done everyone, it was an absolute pleasure to be part of it.

Freestyler said:
All i'm gonna say is, yesterday proved how good we are, before and during the game.

Hamburg 2009 = piss weak compared to the Semi.

never experienced an atmosphere like it, from 4.45-7.30pm. none stop. goosebumps.

no noise from the rags, only when they had a chance or got a free-kick/corner.

we could of out-sang any single set of supporters in the world that day, especially with Stoke who will be loud, let's see if we can somehow step it up another notch, i think it will be difficult, it's gonna be brilliant.

well done everyone, it was an absolute pleasure to be part of it.

Out sung them lot by miles on saturday.

The final is going to have an amazing atmosphere, Stokes first time in a final, our first time for 30 years add to that two sets of very vocal fans. I think we both will push each other on, we both will want to be the loudest. Stoke are already saying on their forums how loud they were yesterday. They claim they could have out sung anyone, to me that sounds like a challenge. We need to raise the roof in the final, i want to win on the pitch and in the stands.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.wikihow.com/Properly-Stress-Your-Vocal-Chords-With-Screaming" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.wikihow.com/Properly-Stress- ... -Screaming</a>

images

My ears are still ringing from the noise we made. One thing I noticed is how poor the acoustics are in there, very noisy yes, but I found it hard to pick up what song was being sung. It might be my old ears mind.

Speaking of atmosphere etc, what do people reckon to this as a possible song.

(to the tune of ''this city is ours'')

The future is blue,
the future is bluuuuuuuuuuuuue
watch out Fergie/united
we're coming for you

Not amazing, but sends out the right message. Tick tock!

It was an amazing noise. I had to take out my earing aids, then it got even louder when we scored, well done super fans. Superb day.

I hope we don't turn up to the final expecting to turn Stoke over and get all nervous after 10 mins. The fans were the best I've ever heard on Saturday and more of the same is needed next month!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.