The atmosphere tonight (merged)

Bulldoglikeapproach

....made me proud to be a blue.

Not a vintage performance from the lads, but the crowd was absolutely magnificent tonight.

CTID.

Re: The atmosphere tonight

Thought we started well but then as the game went on the nerves set it and apart from the odd burst we seemed to go quiet. Amazing after the goal went in though, loudest I can remember for a long time. We just needed that 2nd to feel comfortable singing the Wembley stuff.

Was really looking forward to a rousing "Que sera, sera" at the end but someone decided to drown us out with that laid back jazz version of Blue Moon. Who's bloody idea was that. Leave it to the fans next time or at least play an upbeat version so everyone will join in.

robsta said:
Thought we started well but then as the game went on the nerves set it and apart from the odd burst we seemed to go quiet. Amazing after the goal went in though, loudest I can remember for a long time. We just needed that 2nd to feel comfortable singing the Wembley stuff.

Was really looking forward to a rousing "Que sera, sera" at the end but someone decided to drown us out with that laid back jazz version of Blue Moon. Who's bloody idea was that. Leave it to the fans next time or at least play an upbeat version so everyone will join in.

Agree with this. Great first 15 mins then dropped but very good post goal. Not our best performance again but after landing in Manchester at 5am Friday the result was all that matters

Atmosphere was good. Did not appreciate the massive dick that was starting on people for singing wembley songs in the south stand though

All I can say is that I couldn't have sung any harder or shouted any louder. Was in 221 - a first for me and the atmosphere throughout was really good. Excellent effort from from the usual blocks but backed up all round the ground a lot more than usual.

Great game to be at.

EDIT: robsta is dead right about that fucking jazz tune at the end.

stimo said:
Atmosphere was good. Did not appreciate the massive dick that was starting on people for singing wembley songs in the south stand though

Yh there were a couple of pricks next to me and my mum. They spent the whole game slagging off players and Mancini as loud as they could using every expletive word they could think of.

I dont mind swearing but slagging the players/team/manger was completely out of order.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.