The atmosphere tonight (merged)

Re: Has Main Road come to COMS?

There was something odd about it to me yesterday.

Sitting in the East Stand took away some of my enjoyment. Having that empty tier looked odd, the sun shone in my eyes all first half and wierdly, the singing doesn't sound anything like as loud from up there as it is channelled away from you and not towards you. I've noticed that before. There's something about the acoustics which makes the ground feel quieter from tier 3 East Stand, I've noticed before.

Not arsed, we got the result, but just thought I'd make the point.

Didsbury Dave said:

Sitting in the East Stand took away some of my enjoyment. Having that empty tier looked odd, the sun shone in my eyes all first half and wierdly, the singing doesn't sound anything like as loud from up there as it is channelled away from you and not towards you. I've noticed that before. There's something about the acoustics which makes the ground feel quieter from tier 3 East Stand, I've noticed before.

You should have sat on Row A in the Lower Tier after all!

Re: The atmosphere tonight

One of the best of the season so far, and yet some on here would have you believe they slept through it.

Didsbury Dave said:

TBH it's not usually as loud as it was yesterday. I think a lot of the South Standers bring the noise with them when they're moved for cup games and the atmosphere is much better for it IMO.

Marvin said:
Didsbury Dave said:

You should have sat on Row A in the Lower Tier after all!

I can't believe the club opened the third tier which was facing the sun!!! Couldn't someone at the club foreseen this? It's a joke, heads must roll. ;)

bluegorton said:
I think a lot of the South Standers bring the noise with them when they're moved for cup games and the atmosphere is much better for it IMO.
But they weren't moved yesterday...<br /><br />-- Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:52 am --<br /><br />
Ticket For Schalke said:
Seems like the singing section is head and shoulders above south stand these days. imo of course.
Yup.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.