THE ATMOSPHERE

I wosh my english was that good at 12 years old !

You must be a new breed of intelligent blue !

Keep the faith ........ and tell your rag mates to errrrrrrr bugger off !

Well done young fella, your post has cheered me up no end. You're a credit to our club and young City fans are a breed apart from the souvenir collectors of the other lot.

If they try and rib you on Monday, just ask them how many games they've been to and when was the last one. That usually shuts them up.

I've seen the rags play more than their 'fans' that I work with and I won't look at them unless they're playing City.

Keep the faith.

city4eva96, you will realise as you grow up that you've chosen to support a football club, not a brand like the rags. Football is about the ups and downs, thats why supporting city is a lifelong rollercoaster ride.
if your "friends" take the mick, let them, knowing your a proper fan. Do what i do wear your city shirt with pride under your school shirt, any mick taking and just whip the badge out :) Take your ticket stub from last night or season ticket and just say " this is what a ticket looks like, i'm sure you've never seen one of these before" and walk away smiling :) CTID

CTID_92 said:
city4eva96, you will realise as you grow up that you've chosen to support a football club, not a brand like the rags. Football is about the ups and downs, thats why supporting city is a lifelong rollercoaster ride.
if your "friends" take the mick, let them, knowing your a proper fan. Do what i do wear your city shirt with pride under your school shirt, any mick taking and just whip the badge out :) Take your ticket stub from last night or season ticket and just say " this is what a ticket looks like, i'm sure you've never seen one of these before" and walk away smiling :) CTID

Done this a lot, also wear a city pin badge on my school jacket. I think there's more rags in my class than there is in the whole of Manchester!

well said young man, i hope you see us successful.

don't forget to do your homework !

Pride was the operative word kiddo and if u have it in your club NOBODY can take it away .. stuff em!! (But if we get hammered against West Brom pretend you are sick on monday :-0)

thanks for the posts guys i feel really happy now

thankz for the idea of the city shirt under my blazer see you soon

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.