the average wage ?

yerwot?

the figure the media peddle £29000 is utterly meaningless when used to paint a rosy picture of this country.Bonuses to the spivs in the financial sector drag the figure upwards. it would be much more informative if they revealed what percentage of the population earned below this figure.Does anyone know? My guess is that it would be a lot higher than in the E.U. Unless you live in london and surrounding area the future is bleak . the big northern and midland cities would be better off if we joined scotland . Their laws are far more democratic than ours and at least reflect the will of the majority and not just the rich and powerful. there is so much wrong with england that can never be put right , changing governments makes no difference ,mps of all parties are as bad as the bankers and the judiciary for dipping into the trough and lining their pockets the police are a law unto themselves with immunity to even murder . So thats it .The country is f***ked . End of

bellbuzzer said:
the figure the media peddle £29000 is utterly meaningless when used to paint a rosy picture of this country.Bonuses to the spivs in the financial sector drag the figure upwards. it would be much more informative if they revealed what percentage of the population earned below this figure.Does anyone know? My guess is that it would be a lot higher than in the E.U. Unless you live in london and surrounding area the future is bleak . the big northern and midland cities would be better off if we joined scotland . Their laws are far more democratic than ours and at least reflect the will of the majority and not just the rich and powerful. there is so much wrong with england that can never be put right , changing governments makes no difference ,mps of all parties are as bad as the bankers and the judiciary for dipping into the trough and lining their pockets the police are a law unto themselves with immunity to even murder . So thats it .The country is f***ked . End of

my wage is £0.00 p/a

its an attractive package

bellbuzzer said:

there is so much wrong with england that can never be put right , changing governments makes no difference ,mps of all parties are as bad as the bankers and the judiciary for dipping into the trough and lining their pockets

It's the same here in America!

the median wage, ie the middle wage if every wage earner was lined up, is £13K.

bellbuzzer said:

I don't live in or near London so why is my future bleak?Why would i want to join Scotland?What part of me is screaming out to wear a skirt?We have spent the last 2000 years fighting the bastards and now you want us to join them?Tell you what...you go and we will all follow.Right after we re-build the wall and stop tax help,funding and all the other schemes that Scotland get but England(through taxes) pay for.

Infact,now that we have nicked all the oil lets go the full monty and let them have independance.We would save money and ease our tax burden.

Freedom!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.