The Away Shirt

city diehard said:
Anyone else think the short sleeves, are really bloody short... and are disproportionte to the chest size.
Only if you look like this:

gorillareal.jpg

city diehard said:
Anyone else think the short sleeves, are really bloody short... and are disproportionte to the chest size.

The sleeves really are, both my brothes & dad have the shirt and all look like the sleeves from a womens shirt. And just before anyone says, none are fat! We've checked to see if the were womens shirts a few times and have even swapped them to different sizes but they're still the same. However when i see people out and about in the streets theirs are fine and look normal length sleeves?! Confused about this!

Freestyler said:
the shirt was obviously designed on someone with an extra flat stomach, an extremely fat arse and back, and most of all a neck like giraffe.

i felt like i was suffocating in it, horrible.

i like the shirt, but as soon as i picked it up it changed, material was poor. the general fit is shocking and i just don't like it on.

tried it on, straight back on the hanger out.

it's shit.

This. I was set to get it until I tried it on it's awful

i think the shirts kinda cool i normally wear a 48 which is an xl/xxl but on this i got a 52 im 6ft 3 i suppose you have to be an athlete to look good in the smaller sizes

I've got the size 40 on right now and it's fine. Tried the 42 in the shop but it was too baggy under the arms.

Tried it on on the day it was released,being a middle aged bloke with a derby kelly I looked a Cnut in it so i will not be bothering.
More and more of our shirts are being made for either jockeys or body builders and not the average mancunian kebab eating, chain smoking pisspot.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.