The Barca and Madrid league sorry La Liga

Mancio said:
squirtyflower said:
so you're saying real madrid would get 36 more points than scum or chelsea?
you're having a giraffe

maybe I exaggerated a little bit , but i really think having in the same league barca , real madrid , chelsea , scum , arsenal , bayern , inter and other 11 normal team at the end of the season you can have a table like this :

barca 90
real madrid 89
chelsea 75
scum 70
inter 69
bayern 65
arsenal 60
69, lol.

squirtyflower said:
Mancio said:
maybe I exaggerated a little bit , but i really think having in the same league barca , real madrid , chelsea , scum , arsenal , bayern , inter and other 11 normal team at the end of the season you can have a table like this :

barca 90
real madrid 89
chelsea 75
scum 70
inter 69
bayern 65
arsenal 60
not a cat in hell's chance that madrid would get 70 in the PL

nor barca :=)

Immaculate Pasta said:
Barca and Madrid the top two with 96 and 95 points. 36 points infront of Sevilla in 4th.

27 points, not 36.

Valencia in 3rd have 68 points - which is actually only one less than Inter and 3 more than Bayern, for that CL final comparison (admittedly with 3 games extra on Bayern).

edira said:
Spanish league is only about two thanks to the mass media that only cares about the color of the boots of Cristiano Ronaldo and anything like that.It is also due to the horrible distribution of television rights (Madrid and Barca are very very benefit) that makes the difference in the budgets of these two teams with the rest is much greater. With money, anyone can sign good players, but the problem is that almost all the money they have.

P.S.: I'm sorry by my english, i'm using an oline traductor because i don't know write good in english.

No nedd to apologise. It's better than some of the stuff written downstairs.

Welcome.

Typical arrogant stuff about the Prem. I get bored with everyone going on about how other leagues are just two horse races, or that it is obvious at the start of the season who will win. What the fuck has the Prem been about over the last 15 years. It's all been about the Rags plus one other. Therefore, nothing but a two horse race itself. You can't compare any two leagues as they all have their own intricacies.

yeh its really a bit of a joke isnt it, i mean i guess you cant expect the other teams to beat 2 of the best teams in the world with barca playing great football and madrid buying every mercenary around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.