The battle for 4th place

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was not doing anything of the sort. Sorry if that's what you thought. It was not intended.

For weeks now people have been posting that question you answered and there have been quite a few jokey replies.

I replied straightforwardly explaining the facts (again and again) the first few times.

After that it just became amusing.

But certainly not intended to demean anybody. Just the general idea of how this misunderstanding about 4th came about.

It was only ever relevant to other teams and if we also won the CL. We were never under threat of missing out if fourth in any scenario.

Just in the one our team appear to have missed - NOT finishing 4th!
Sorry did not realise the amount of posts previously referencing the same issue, bit fed up with the situation viz a vi fourth and, not being allowed to drink something chilled and fizzy due to my op.

Sorry did not realise the amount of posts previously referencing the same issue, bit fed up with the situation viz a vi fourth and, not being allowed to drink something chilled and fizzy due to my op.

Sorry to hear that. And I completely understand. Apologies again for being insensitive, which I can see it was.

Sorry to hear that. And I completely understand. Apologies again for being insensitive, which I can see it was.
No need to apologise I have also been a bit prickly lately after being expelled from the BNP, for not conforming to there diversity regulations, and also thrown out of kkk for holding bigoted views!

I was not doing anything of the sort. Sorry if that's what you thought. It was not intended.

For weeks now people have been posting that question you answered and there have been quite a few jokey replies.

I replied straightforwardly explaining the facts (again and again) the first few times.

After that it just became amusing that despite dozens of explanations people kept answering it.

But certainly the jokey replies are not intended to demean anybody. Certainly not you for answering properly to the OP.

Just the general idea of how this misunderstanding about 4th came about.

It was only ever relevant to other teams and if we also won the CL. We were never under threat of missing out if fourth in any scenario.

Just in the one our team appear to have missed - NOT finishing 4th![/QUOT
So do we miss out to the dippers? I know GDM's looking into it

Only if the Lancashire rule still applies - two teams from a traditional county not allowed to qualify from the top 4 together.

Unless they are from London or Traffordshire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.