The battle of nr 10s

I wonder if Arsenal fans would rather have Cazorla or RVP in their team if they had to choose?

For the respective prices I think everyone would say Cazorla, but not considering the prices? I think Cazorla's a more fun player to watch at the very least. Have to admit if Wilshere returns to the form he showed before his injury, Arsenal will have a very good midfield (Cazorla, Wilshere, Arteta), probably the best in the league until we get Moutinho in January. ;)

GHoddle said:
I wonder if Arsenal fans would rather have Cazorla or RVP in their team if they had to choose?

For the respective prices I think everyone would say Cazorla, but not considering the prices? I think Cazorla's a more fun player to watch at the very least. Have to admit if Wilshere returns to the form he showed before his injury, Arsenal will have a very good midfield (Cazorla, Wilshere, Arteta), probably the best in the league until we get Moutinho in January. ;)

I think it would be hard to choose between them as they play in different positions but this season, we are playing much better football compared to last and that's because of Cazorla mainly. Have to say, I really am enjoying this season much more as a fan. Last season, we were really utter shit most of the time. I'd rather we bought who we bought than just stayed the same as we were last season. Of course, RvP is a big loss for us but to be honest, we have improved as a team and it's clear to see.

If Wilshire comes back soon and is as good as what they say and Giroud finds anything like form then the Arse will be as much a threat as Scum or the Chavs as far as winning the Title goes.

Woops !! - this should be in the Arsenal thread not the no 10's one ! - too much Mr Carling and its past my bedtime.

Cazorla was magic today. Silva is getting back to form. i think overall play this 2 are better and the battle can soon be 2 man battle

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.