The Beatles Quiz!

I'd like to object to @Mad Eyed Screamer googling the answers on here BH, he is a self confessed hater of the Fab 4, The scoundrel is obviously here for his own self glorification and nothing else. I mean would we infiltrate a Morrissey thread ?
It's just not playing by the Queensbury rules old chap....and it simply isn't the British and gentlemanly way.
I actually guessed this one! Hence the ?
I was simply scouring each thread as part of my hourly Mod duties, looking for members to ban or warn..... and noticed the question had not been answered for an hour.
Flipped a coin for either the Mail or The Express and the former came up trumps....

I've moved up the table a few places as a result ;)

I actually guessed this one! Hence the ?
I was simply scouring each thread as part of my hourly Mod duties, looking for members to ban or warn..... and noticed the question had not been answered for an hour.
Flipped a coin for either the Mail or The Express and the former came up trumps....

I've moved up the table a few places as a result ;)
Rubbish, admit it, you stay up all night waiting to pounce on the next question , underneath the façade you're a true fan :)

urban genie 9
Bill Walker 7
Shrimp 6
Maintainin 5
Shuffs 3
Shirley 2
Whichonespink 2
Millo 2
bigstanhibbert 2
Mad Eyed Screamer 2
David El Mago Silva 1
dublinblue12 1
norman 1
Adebayor's Skidmarks 1
Mr Blue Moon 1
JOGAMIGMOG 1
mancity1 1

48) What is the connection between Strawberry Fields Forever, Fixing A Hole, The Fool on the Hill and I Am The Walrus ?

All were cryptically related to each other or somehow referenced the works of the group once the dots were connected within the respective tracks?

Correct ! That was a toughy

I saw someone answer the very same question in a pub quiz decades ago n thus shot my first answer knowing i was on the right track or near about! ...honestly couldn't remember 'Glass Onion' by name though, so had to Ocean Hero that bit.

I'm not even a fan of them admittingly, though i do like to hear mish mash up versions of some of their stuff or when its sampled elsewhere etc like the one that features Wu Tang Clan over Beatles cuts for example...

When i was a teenie bopper i also found the Stars On 45 cover mixes to be easily palatable on the ear whilst doin' my thang at the roller disco jam lol

Stars On 45 also did longer playing ones too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.