The beginning of the end for Political Correctness

Immaculate Pasta said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
People generally get what they deserve. No doubt tories will win the next election and then we can all sit and complain about how it's just like Thatchers Britain again and so the cycle continues.

No one wants to rebel, no one is willing to take to the streets, revolution is dead, free thinking is dead, democracy is an empty lie, we are living in the society of the spectacle and most people don't even know it.

I cannot remember the Brixton and Moss Side riots doing any good in the 80's.

I'd ike to think that he means that as a population we have become disengaged from politics, we have stopped questioning things and people and we have just become used to following the herd and the same old beaten track with our politicians.

We moan about it and we have the power to change it, but we never do....?

anyone elected by the general public to office should give the people what they want within reason, that is why that person has been put there, it is good to see that there is an elected official prepared to listen to what the electoral want and try to implement it, aswell as use some common sense

and as for green issues such as global warming it is bollocks, there is as much evidence to disprove as prove, all it will be used for in the future is to tax you if you don't meet requirements

blueinsa said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
I cannot remember the Brixton and Moss Side riots doing any good in the 80's.

I'd ike to think that he means that as a population we have become disengaged from politics, we have stopped questioning things and people and we have just become used to following the herd and the same old beaten track with our politicians.

Most people view having a colour TV and an ipod as a triumph of democracy. If people actually looked into the true nature of the 'democracy' we live in they'd be appalled but then why change things when you have a bigger car then him next door and your wife has new shoes?

TheMightyQuinn said:
blueinsa said:

Most people view having a colour TV and an ipod as a triumph of democracy. If people actually looked into the true nature of the 'democracy' we live in they'd be appalled but then why change things when you have a bigger car then him next door and your wife has new shoes?

Spot on and back up my view that we will moan until the cows come home, but will then just sit back and get on with it, whilst convincing ourselves, "what can i do, what's the point in voting, i wont make a difference"

big blueballs said:
anyone elected by the general public to office should give the people what they want within reason, that is why that person has been put there, it is good to see that there is an elected official prepared to listen to what the electoral want and try to implement it, aswell as use some common sense

and as for green issues such as global warming it is bollocks, there is as much evidence to disprove as prove, all it will be used for in the future is to tax you if you don't meet requirements

This, the earth has had periods of extreme heat and cold right throughout it's history that have led to drastic and species ending episodes.

Must have been the dinosaurs and their 4x4 and cfc fridges and deoderants!!

Just another, global political excuse for a few to make lots of money out of a situation and for governments to tax people even more.

blueinsa said:
big blueballs said:

This, the earth has had periods of extreme heat and cold right throughout it's history that have led to drastic and species ending episodes.

Must have been the dinosaurs and their 4x4 and cfc fridges and deoderants!!

Just another, global political excuse for a few to make lots of money out of a situation and for governments to tax people even more.
spot on!

blueinsa said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

Spot on and back up my view that we will moan until the cows come home, but will then just sit back and get on with it, whilst convincing ourselves, "what can i do, what's the point in voting, i wont make a difference"

Exactly. I have had this argument on here before, I believe we must all take responsibility for the society in which we live yet people prefer to sit on their arses and moan as opposed to take positive action or even consider that they are partly responsible for the 'broken Britain' they subscribe to.

In my opinion people who moan yet do not act have no right to moan as they are just being the good little non thinking mules that our Governments insist we be.

From a young age I was engaged in politics on a local and world wide level and read every book I could on politics and political theory including Mein Kampf, Das Kapital and Malatesta's 'Anarchy'.

Reading and expanding ones mind is the first step to waking up our inner consciousness.

TheMightyQuinn said:
blueinsa said:

Exactly. I have had this argument on here before, I believe we must all take responsibility for the society in which we live yet people prefer to sit on their arses and moan as opposed to take positive action or even consider that they are partly responsible for the 'broken Britain' they subscribe to.

In my opinion people who moan yet do not act have no right to moan as they are just being the good little non thinking mules that our Governments insist we be.

From a young age I was engaged in politics on a local and world wide level and read every book I could on politics and political theory including Mein Kampf, Das Kapital and Malatesta's 'Anarchy'.

Reading and expanding ones mind is the first step to waking up our inner consciousness.

I feel a new political movement about to be formed here, one that will change the lives of the British public forever and will resign the current, incumbent pigs we currently have dining out on our expense, to the bin of political history.

I wish......

blueinsa said:
TheMightyQuinn said:

I feel a new political movement about to be formed here, one that will change the lives of the British public forever and will resign the current, incumbent pigs we currently have dining out on our expense, to the bin of political history.

I wish......

I wish too but we both know people will continue to bend over and take the full girth of the Global Capitalists as opposed to dare think for themselves.

I'm not claiming to be better than anyone, far from it, I'm just convinced that if I can see the true picture then others surely must at least have the potential they just need to wake up.

TheMightyQuinn said:
blueinsa said:

I wish......

I wish too but we both know people will continue to bend over and take the full girth of the Global Capitalists as opposed to dare think for themselves.

I'm not claiming to be better than anyone, far from it, I'm just convinced that if I can see the true picture then others surely must at least have the potential they just need to wake up.

How come you haven't got out there and started a new movement or set up a protest?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.