The benefit fraud culture

mammutly

<a class="postlink" href="http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20091008/tuk-shannon-aunt-admits-35-000-fraud-6323e80.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://uk.news.yahoo.com/21/20091008/tu ... 23e80.html</a>

There are thousands and thousands of people like this. The thing that amazes me is that it they believe the money comes from "the goverment" and their thinking stops right there. This woman has robbed all the taxes I paid last year, but the fact that she and people like her are stealing our money never enters their heads. A lot of them actually believe they are entitled to it because normal benefits aren't enough. I've heard people say that.

wythenshawe is rife with it lol. Lazy cunts i have been working in preston all week labouring because i dont want to go on job seekers.

Sad when these lazy wastes of life feel they need to have a free flat or house and claim money for having 4 kids. never contributed anything to society or worked for themselves. these people should be forced to do some kind of community labour to pay their way, and not scrounge from the taxpayers. I blame this fucking soft, shit waste of an excuse government that we have.

Dealing with these sort of people on a daily basis, you'd be amazed that it's never their fault and that they know someone who is frauding as well but wouldn't dream of 'dobbing them in'.

I've got work coming out of my ears as all of us have however if you have the urge to help close the noose on a benefit thief call 0800 854 440.

For a bit of balance
If you suspect anyone of fiddling their taxes here's the tax evasion hotline
Tax Evasion Hotline
Freephone 0800 788 887

The problem is though...while this lazy cnut is at court...her benefits are probably still being paid.
It'll cost the taxpayer more than £35,000 a year to send her to prison. She'll never have to pay it back because her sentence sees to that.

So don't send her down. Stop her benefits and make the idle woman go to work!! That will be punishment enough, it'll probably kill her getting her arse up of a morning instead of slobbing about watching Jeremy Kyle!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.