The benefit fraud culture

exileindevon said:
kronkonite said:
there were plenty of pockets to pick at the tory party do this week -time we got our own back
didnt you hear george osborne.we are all going to share the pain..mmmm

to get back to the original post - all benefit cheats should have their benefits stopped for a period of one year. that would stop it

it wouldnt save a penny..kids end up in care ,cheat end up in prison probably cost about 10 times as much to keep.its a very difficult problem to solve.its gone on as long as i can remember.ive worked for cash in hand in the past and really most of the lads ive known have as well.try telling a mechanic doing a foreigner its wrong when he sees all the pigs in westminster munching in the trough.

exileindevon said:
it wouldnt save a penny..kids end up in care ,cheat end up in prison probably cost about 10 times as much to keep.its a very difficult problem to solve.its gone on as long as i can remember.ive worked for cash in hand in the past and really most of the lads ive known have as well.try telling a mechanic doing a foreigner its wrong when he sees all the pigs in westminster munching in the trough.

I don't care about the cost because doing nothing will just let it get worse. Cash in hand working is a different issue - this is about the layabouts who defraud the benefit system

I was on the dole a few years back. It isn't easy, you're made to feel like lying scum by everyone you encounter and all for little over a fiver a day. It got the point where they were going to make me work in a charity shop to earn my dole. I argued this would mean I couldn't actively seek employment if I was working a 9-5. I contemplated suicide, decided that I was and am a new messiah just an early prototype of a new breed and luckily landed a job I'd interviewed for a few weeks before.

It isn't easy being unemployed, you're accused of all sorts, labelled a burden on society and a pariah.

There are more important things in life than a job that other people approve of. It's tragic really, God gave us mountains, oceans, grass, valleys, the beautiful world so man goes and creates a drudgery of an existence as an antidote so rather than play in the streams and swim with dolphins we can sit in a concrete block whoring our souls for a rich **** and all so we can pretend we're a 'real person' at the end of the day.

exileindevon said:
dont see how you can separate the 2.you cant say its ok to defraud the tax but not the benefits.

Good point. It's all the same and everyone does it, we need to differentiate to prove to ourselves we're better than 'them' but we're not, none of us are. We are all guilty. Only a few of us know it though.

Ronnie the Rep said:
exileindevon said:
didnt you hear george osborne.we are all going to share the pain..mmmm

to get back to the original post - all benefit cheats should have their benefits stopped for a period of one year. that would stop it

Obviously benefit fraud is wrong,and should be punished accordingly.
But corporate tax evasion costs this country billions annually - companies even employ tax "experts" whos job it is to find loopholes.
And recently MP's were caught fiddling,but have any of those arseholes faced criminal charges?
By all means clamp down on "dole cheats".
But lets see the bent bastards in pin-stripe suits in the dock as well.

TheMightyQuinn said:
exileindevon said:
dont see how you can separate the 2.you cant say its ok to defraud the tax but not the benefits.

Good point. It's all the same and everyone does it, we need to differentiate to prove to ourselves we're better than 'them' but we're not, none of us are. We are all guilty. Only a few of us know it though.
its the usual trick..divide and rule

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Ronnie the Rep said:

Obviously benefit fraud is wrong,and should be punished accordingly.
But corporate tax evasion costs this country billions annually - companies even employ tax "experts" whos job it is to find loopholes.
And recently MP's were caught fiddling,but have any of those arseholes faced criminal charges?
By all means clamp down on "dole cheats".
But lets see the bent bastards in pin-stripe suits in the dock as well.
ahhhh but didnt mps claim WITHIN THE RULES..

exileindevon said:
TheMightyQuinn said:
its the usual trick..divide and rule

Exactly. I was once called a tax dodger off a bloke buying a case load of foreign cigs. I'd have pointed out the irony to him but he was practically a caveman so I let it slide.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.