The best chairman in the world!!

mcfc_die_hard said:
We have!!!

Khaldoon is a legend!

err, well yes he is intelligent and talks the talk. I believe he was involved intimately with the F1 track so it looks as though he can walk the walk. However, all he did with interview was say what everybody wanted him to say. Thats an easy thing to do in his position really.

pbibs said:
mcfc_die_hard said:
We have!!!

Khaldoon is a legend!

err, well yes he is intelligent and talks the talk. I believe he was involved intimately with the F1 track so it looks as though he can walk the walk. However, all he did with interview was say what everybody wanted him to say. Thats an easy thing to do in his position really.

therefore makes a good chairman.

"The best Chairman in the world"

I think he might be, I really hope so.

Originally I suspect Khaldoon looked on the chairmanship as just another job in his portfolio - he does seem to have quite a few with ADUG - but in the time since the takeover I get the impression that he's caught the City bug in a big way. I'd certainly rather see more of him as the club's public face than Mr Cook.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=sent#!/group.php?gid=124774810870755&ref=ts" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=sen ... 755&ref=ts</a>

Met him briefly this year at one of our home games hes really a person to admire, although hes the chairman he interacts with fans without any hesitation and he knows what people are thinking. I like most though when he talks football hes not clueless, its not like hes just got a job here and shys away from the limelight he really is part of everything thats going on. Considering i imagine hes a busy guy its great to have someone who has such a passion for what hes doing and of course a pioneer in global business and in Abu Dhabi, great to have him onboard!

lancs blue said:
Originally I suspect Khaldoon looked on the chairmanship as just another job in his portfolio - he does seem to have quite a few with ADUG - but in the time since the takeover I get the impression that he's caught the City bug in a big way. I'd certainly rather see more of him as the club's public face than Mr Cook.

Too true - Cook is a liability.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.