The best comedy sketch ever....

I recall one in one of the Milligan Q Seiries where he was dressed as a Policeman being interviewed about the smallest Police Station in the world. Next to him stood David Bluthall in a prison uniform with arrows on it and a dolls house size cop shop on his head.

The main thrust was the interview but in a throwaway gag Bluthall opens the front door of the station and whispers something to Milligan. He replies saying "upstairs second door on the right"

You hear Bluthall mount the stairs and open and lock the bog door then there's a panicky descent of the stairs the door is flung open and Bluthall shouts "no paper". Always stuck with me as a great gag tthat was just an aside in a sketch

Those Armstrong and Miller sketches where they are in world war 2 but using 21 century chav language are brilliant. Don't know why but they get me, possibly as it makes you wonder/worry about what sort of army we'd have these days if all the youths got drafted
[youtube]

Not saying this is the best ever but I used to enjoy Mrs Swan on MadTV years ago...

I think the Fonejacker should get a mention too....which one I'm not sure ...but this one stuck in my memory....

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.