200801311458410.jpg

SpeakAndSpell.jpg

AntiNowhereLeague-WeAreTheL.jpg

41dTzWlXpcL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

416wgtEAkPL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

21X1MVTSE3L._SL160_AA115_.jpg

511S616K77L._SL160_AA115_.jpg

51bvfeJO9EL._SL160_AA115_.jpg

And of course The Tube.Nirvana not so original.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7-nUB2nFF5A&feature=related[/youtube]

Got to agree with the Bowie albums mentioned although I have to admit I do quite like Diamond Dogs. I've had to get in to any 80's music later on seeing as I was only born in 86. However, I've got to say all 4 albums by The Smith; The Smiths, Meat is Murder, The Queen Is Dead and Strangeways Here We Come, are fantastic albums.

I also love the early stuff released by James but they were mainly EP's but Stutter and Strip-Mine are pretty decent.

i was looking at stiff little fingers...last night. man they are still great to this day...it s raw punk at its best!!! i always show them to auzzies `...cos they as a nation like punk!!! (all the one i ve met anyway!)

BTH said:
Oddly enough Terence Trent D'Arby (mentioned elsewhere in this thread) supported Bowie on the Glass Spider Tour in 198.; I went to both dates at Maine Road and for some strange reason Trent D'Arby thought he'd been entered into a swearing contest and just swore for the hell of it. Made a prick of himself TBH and alienated many in what was admittedly a Bowie crowd.
I remember that. I was in a friend's garden and remember him shouting 'this ain't no fuckin' football match'

The guy lost out due to his arrogance but that debut album was a cracker. He's just released a set of albums called Nigor Mortis.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.