The Best Football Video Of All Time?

Xavvi

I came across this video a while ago but most people I speak to on forums have seen but I don't think many here will have come across it for various reason. It's stunning, a work of art. It has such a powerful message and if we all sat up and took notice of it, football would be a better game. Here it is, YT tags aren't working...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwbDdPkgLjs" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwbDdPkgLjs</a>

Too much jumping around and flashing. I don't know where the current trend for that sort of camera work and editing has come from but frankly it's a load of unwatchable shite.

Very well made. Looks better than most of the stuff Sky do.

Not quite sure what the message is though. Seems to be confusing itself and falling into the trap of thinking that buzzwords thrown about and cut with VT makes a hitherto unknown philosophical point.

Still, it does look and sound very good.

(PS: how dare they suggest that Wayne Bridge isn't worth £12m and £90k a week.)

I found it completely emotionless, uncreative and a cliche of everything it was trying to be.

it didn't really understand what it set out to do, i thought it was going to try and demonstrate the highs and lows of following your team... since my team aren't perfect, they don't win every game with a perfct blnd of attractive football and engaging team spirit... i thought it was aimed towards armchair fans who have an "ideal" as to what football is all about.

Visually very good, but, for me, it completely missed me.

May sound a little sad but one of my favourite videos / ads is the one where Mourinho is being interviewed for sky and he says 'passion for the game is passion for the game'.

The one where he controlled the ball while it was in play and he had it sent off.

I can't find it anywhere on the net though. If someone could I'd be really happy!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.