The Best Football Video Of All Time?

GStar said:
I found it completely emotionless, uncreative and a cliche of everything it was trying to be.

it didn't really understand what it set out to do, i thought it was going to try and demonstrate the highs and lows of following your team... since my team aren't perfect, they don't win every game with a perfct blnd of attractive football and engaging team spirit... i thought it was aimed towards armchair fans who have an "ideal" as to what football is all about.

Visually very good, but, for me, it completely missed me.

It's talking about the state of football, how money is killing it and how we as fans suffer.

Xavvi said:
GStar said:
I found it completely emotionless, uncreative and a cliche of everything it was trying to be.

it didn't really understand what it set out to do, i thought it was going to try and demonstrate the highs and lows of following your team... since my team aren't perfect, they don't win every game with a perfct blnd of attractive football and engaging team spirit... i thought it was aimed towards armchair fans who have an "ideal" as to what football is all about.

Visually very good, but, for me, it completely missed me.

It's talking about the state of football, how money is killing it and how we as fans suffer.

Ah ok, watching it again i saw that... still the begining was like that song off trainspotters, and as has been mentioned this form of video has been done many times before. Other than the video attempting to spell it out and flash a load of pictures of City and Cristinao Ronaldo, it didn't really show how fans actually suffer, it didnt actually show how money is "killing the game" and it made the state of football look extremely attractive.

Screenshot2010-01-31at081805.png

Screenshot2010-01-31at081233.png

Couldn't understand why it didn't show any of our players. I guess the age of the video is why but we had Robinho who did play well that season. All we got was that!

masterwig said:
Too much jumping around and flashing. I don't know where the current trend for that sort of camera work and editing has come from but frankly it's a load of unwatchable shite.
this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.