The Best Full English

CTID1988 said:
supa-dapa-dan said:
Hi there Tarquin not to sure about full english,lentil and qourn seem to be the favoured staple in Chorlton.

Ha, you're not wrong! Thats exactly why i asked. I tried a full english in chorlton and it was a disgrace, the beans were homemade and not heinz, the mushroom was a big fuck off portabello instead of button mushrooms and the toast was "rye bread"..fucking rye bread!?! oh yeah, and it came with cubes of fried potatos with rosemary.... I slowly felt my penis turning into a vagina as i ate it

No change there then !! ;)

Had some ok breakfasts at Wetherspoons as posters have mentioned before but the worst one I've ever had was at another JDW, The Bankers Draft in Sheffield.

Tip for Newcastle, If you're staying at the Premier Inn underneath the Tyne bridge go out the door, turn right (away from river) and follow the road round to the left, Queen st.. Decent one there on the left, Scandals I think it's called. Posh coffee and croissants across the road from it for those of a more delicate disposition.

Can't beat my own though so I never get the vfm I'm looking for.

best full breakfast is my house. I agree the tesco one is good though for the money

Rather than "the largest" full English, I've plumped for "the best" full English which is without question "Johnny's Cafe" in Reddish.

Despite him being a rag, his is THE finest, greasiest breakfast in Christendom.

It's miles away from Manchester at Carlisle North junction on M6, turn off and head past the car showrooms, there on the right is the Kingstown Chef. £3.99 later and you've troughed two of everything. You also get toast AND fried bread, hash browns and a brew! Free papers are on the tables and the service is table delivered in about 2 minutes. A quick dump and you're back on your way! :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.