The best i have ever seen.

the barca madrid game was the best full game performance i have ever seen.... no doubt..

but does anyone remember the first half of man u v madrid (real ronaldo, zidane, redondo, figo etc) man u did not get a kick n real won the game 3-0 (i think)

jacko8684 said:
the barca madrid game was the best full game performance i have ever seen.... no doubt..

but does anyone remember the first half of man u v madrid (real ronaldo, zidane, redondo, figo etc) man u did not get a kick n real won the game 3-0 (i think)

Ronaldo hattrick

redondo had retired from football by that point though

Its difficult to compare teams of the past to teams now with the pace of the game having changed so much as another poster said the Brazil team of 1970 in the eyes of a 9yr old kid were something else but if you watch it now its slow and the opposition were abysmal.

The Brazil team of 1982 was also amazing but got dumped out of the world cup by a Paulo Rossi inspired Italy The Dutch team of the 70s were class but didnt win the world cup.

Nowadays this Barca side with Messi, Xavi, Iniesta, Villa, Alves and co is probably the best club I have ever seen and can pass you to death looking forward to Barca v Arsenal and watching Whingers face as Barca smash them again

Barry Conlons wig said:
de niro said:
This has been done but I'll say again the Milan side of the 90's wouldgive that brazil side and barca now a run for their money, as would the Madrid team of 1960 and Liverpool 80's.
Barca are friggin awesome though.

This. You cant compare Barca with Milan until Barca have won a few more European cups. Milan were quite literally shoe-ins for the trophy every year. Brilliant they were.

That Milan side won it three times. This Barca side has won it two times with possibly more to come.

It's also worth noting that Milan's competition in those days including one Spanish team, one German team, one Dutch team, no English teams and 29 no-hopers.

Barca have to get past the best three or four teams from England, Italy, Spain and all the other countries.

davymcfc said:
barcelona 5 real madrid 0 was the finest footballing performance i have ever seen.

Yep, they proper made Madrid look ordinary. Even clownaldo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.