The best piece of Footballing Memrobillia you own?

King Of The Kippax

As above, what is the best/most valuable/most significant piece of footballing memrobillia you own or maybe have sold in the past?

I'll poorly start:
The programme for Matt Le Tissier when he made his debut for Southampton vs. Norwich, Signed.

Got a shit signed by the whole squad, 05/06 something like that. Got Distin, Dunne, SWP, Daz Vaz and so on. Just stuck away in a cupboard now.

Also have a signed picture of Joey B - good picture though when he scored at OT in the 1-1 (2005) and did his shushing to the crowd.

Although it's not signed or anything, I've also got the City home centenary shirt from 1994 - quite like that.

So nothing too spectacular, don't think the wife would let me spend too much tbh!

Had ball signed by the squad circa '76. Was in the loft at my Dads - no idea if it's still there or not :-(

Other than that I'd say my Wembley FA Cup final ticket.

Or my 40 year old scarf.

A pristine copy of Newport County vs Dale programme - as it was last league game ever.

Thought this would be a collectors item..............Then again 12000 others thought the same and got programmes !

Tony Adcock said:
A pristine copy of Newport County vs Dale programme - as it was last league game ever.

Thought this would be a collectors item..............Then again 12000 others thought the same and got programmes !

A signed (proper signatured) framed photo of the 1969 squad given to me when I was a kid by Neil Young ....it's a long story

at one point i had a signed autograph book with most of the first team squad from 99/00. fucking lost the cunting thing moving house!!!!!!!!!!

still pissed off about that, now i'd say it'd my flag on my wall, it's been to wembley 99, blackburn 00, promotion 01/02, last derby at maine road, first derby at coms, wembley semi and final and various away games and what not.

Astuteboy said:
Got a shit signed by the whole squad, 05/06 something like that. Got Distin, Dunne, SWP, Daz Vaz and so on. Just stuck away in a cupboard now.

Also have a signed picture of Joey B - good picture though when he scored at OT in the 1-1 (2005) and did his shushing to the crowd.

Although it's not signed or anything, I've also got the City home centenary shirt from 1994 - quite like that.

So nothing too spectacular, don't think the wife would let me spend too much tbh!

I hope it's in an air-tight case!

mcfc2112 said:
Astuteboy said:

I hope it's in an air-tight case!

Ha! Signed by the squad as well (with a tiny knife or something) - that would be pretty rare :)

Go a couple of signed pictures, SWP, Anelka but my prize possession is a singed one of Marc-Vivien Foé.

Also got the collectors DVD of the 69 final and a collectors painting of maine road. Also the normal prints of the ground got the one of maine road and the new one of coms.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.