The best piece of Footballing Memrobillia you own?

Astuteboy said:
mcfc2112 said:
Astuteboy said:
Got a shit signed by the whole squad, 05/06 something like that. Got Distin, Dunne, SWP, Daz Vaz and so on. Just stuck away in a cupboard now.

Also have a signed picture of Joey B - good picture though when he scored at OT in the 1-1 (2005) and did his shushing to the crowd.

Although it's not signed or anything, I've also got the City home centenary shirt from 1994 - quite like that.

So nothing too spectacular, don't think the wife would let me spend too much tbh!

I hope it's in an air-tight case!

Ha! Signed by the squad as well (with a tiny knife or something) - that would be pretty rare :)

Is it polished?

If so can you please contact Mr. A, Furryscum as he has a few similar items that need the treatment you appear to have used.

mmmmm - i'd say the last ever programme from hyde rd is quite special, as is the glass trophy the goat was awarded for his 100th goal (which he gave under duress) , but it has to be my signed franco baresi shirt!!!

I have a pair of football boots signed by Dennis Tueart and... wait for it... Stuart Pearce.

Aye what a unique combo that is.

I also have my aluminium seat number from Maine Road and believe it or not, a piece of dried Maine Road turf. I don't know how it's survived this long, but I picked it up when we invaded the pitch back when we got promoted to the Prem in 2000.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
mmmmm - i'd say the last ever programme from hyde rd is quite special, as is the glass trophy the goat was awarded for his 100th goal (which he gave under duress) , but it has to be my signed franco baresi shirt!!!

None of them are exactly a signed picture of Mike Sheron though are they? Loser.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.