The best piece of Footballing Memrobillia you own?

Don't own it anymore, but as a kid in the mid-late 70s I had a school bag with a photo of the team covering one side. There was a photo of one towards the back of Kevin Cummins book on our last season at Maine Road. Would love to get hold of one. Anybody?

Knoxy38 said:
mcfc2112 said:
Knoxy38 said:
A signed photo from Mark Rypien (Redskins QB) from his Superbowl MVP year.

(it's an American football thing so what with that NFL thread recently i'll expect about 5 of you to be knowledgable enough to know what i'm going on about)

Nice one! How did you get hold of it?

At the rate we're going (Redskins) it'll be some years before we have another SuperBowl winning QB!

Was seeing an American girl back then who drove all the way to DC just to get it for me....but god he was an ugly bugger,eh?**
And i dared to dream we were playoff bound this year...well for about 3 weeks anyway.

(**Mark Rypien..not the girlfriend)

Nice one!

We show flashes of brilliance, then cock it up each time. Offensive Line is very hit and miss, which I think adds to Grossman's erm...inconsistancy!

Still - we're rebuilding! Get a few decent draft picks and it's our year next year...again!

A few old spurs match programmes
Northern Ireland V Poland (Arthur boruc game) match ball
Spurs v Madrid scarf
First ever spurs scarf
Pat Jennings gloves
One of those things you spin around creating a clicking sound.

I'm 14 so that's my take on my memrobillia :-)

josh_spurs said:
A few old spurs match programmes
Northern Ireland V Poland (Arthur boruc game) match ball
Spurs v Madrid scarf
First ever spurs scarf
Pat Jennings gloves
One of those things you spin around creating a clicking sound.
A rattle?I'm 14 so that's my take on my memrobillia :-)

1976 League Cup victory dinner tablecloth signed by all the players. It's made out of some type of paper and all the signatures faded, so my sister traced them all back in thereby probably completely devaluing it. It's somewhere in my mum's attic but I can't find it.

Andy Morrisons match worn play off final shirt from '99 and a ton of other match worn city and england shirts,

if anyone has any player shirts out there, please pm me

i collect city shirts

the best one i have is denis tueart's 1976 overhead kick shirt from the final

i was there as a 15 year old

can't believe i've got his shirt

kev1961 said:
i collect city shirts

Nice, met him a few weeks ago at his book signing in Wilmslow (and got 2 copies of his book signed of course, my Dad's Christmas present sorted there).

Guess that means you own the shirt that's on the cover!

yeah - it will be the one on the cover.

i do believe he wore one in the first half, but mine was swapped with alan kennedy at the end ofthe game.

cheers

Astuteboy said:
kev1961 said:
i collect city shirts

Nice, met him a few weeks ago at his book signing in Wilmslow (and got 2 copies of his book signed of course, my Dad's Christmas present sorted there).

yeah it will be the one on the cover

he did wear one in the first half as well

mine was swapped at the end of the game with alan kennedy

cheers

Guess that means you own the shirt that's on the cover!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.