the big adebayor face

vbr said:
It's fucking awful. Shit art and cringe-inducing.

I can understand that you might night like it but what the hell is 'shit art'? It's not like the Tracey Emmin Bedroom is it?

And if that makes you cringe, you must be a very sensitive soul.

jakeashto6 said:
Hammond said:
jake what a legend! i wouldnt have the balls to lie down like that in the middle of a busy shopping centre haha

yeah i wouldnt normally have the balls but.. hahaaa, i were fookin shakinnn' :) specially when some guys came overr going "bluddd bluddd"

Jake did you not enter it into comp on OS

They were after shots like this

EddyDaSilva said:
Not being rude or anything but it seems a bit of a plastic thing like a thing which a team like chelsea do. City should have legends instead of players like adebayor or tevez who are currently playing now nothing to do with my club as adebayor and tevez are your players.
You don't get it, because you don't realise where MCFC have been for the last 30 odd years. A once proud club down in the lower divisions, getting relegated as soon as we got back to the top flight. So signing top class strikers like Adebayor, Robinho and Tevez is very exciting for city fans. We used to get excited about signing George Weah, or players like Lee Bradbury and Georgios Samaras, but now we're signing the best players in the world, and we know good times are around the corner.

The fact that Arsenal fans took their success for granted, and did not appreciate what a World Class talent they had in Adebayor is your loss, and our gain.

I admire Arsenal, and Wenger, but I think you lost a really special player

Marvin said:
EddyDaSilva said:
Not being rude or anything but it seems a bit of a plastic thing like a thing which a team like chelsea do. City should have legends instead of players like adebayor or tevez who are currently playing now nothing to do with my club as adebayor and tevez are your players.
You don't get it, because you don't realise where MCFC have been for the last 30 odd years. A once proud club down in the lower divisions, getting relegated as soon as we got back to the top flight. So signing top class strikers like Adebayor, Robinho and Tevez is very exciting for city fans. We used to get excited about signing George Weah, or players like Lee Bradbury and Georgios Samaras, but now we're signing the best players in the world, and we know good times are around the corner.

The fact that Arsenal fans took their success for granted, and did not appreciate what a World Class talent they had in Adebayor is your loss, and our gain.

And we gained many stars and future stars in Fabregas, Arshavin, RVP, Nasri, Rosicky Eduardo, Vela, Walcott, Wilshere the list can go on and on........

EddyDaSilva said:
Marvin said:

And we gained many stars and future stars in Fabregas, Arshavin, RVP, Nasri, Rosicky Eduardo, Vela, Walcott, Wilshere the list can go on and on........

Big difference between having potential and realizing it. Half the players you listed have spent more time on the treatment table than the park, a couple of them are largely unproven though talented, and the others are top class.

Assuming Wenger sticks around, you could have a team for the ages, but the operative word is could....

EddyDaSilva said:
Marvin said:

I know you've got some great players. I don't see how your forward line is stronger without Adebayor. Perhaps he had to go because he wasn't loved by the Arsenal fans, and when that happens the player under performs

Arsenal I have always admired from afar

Never been relagated amazing & respect

Oh well here comes the snotty nose kid CTID

Don't know if this has been posted but been down to the stadium tonight and there are loads of these Ade faces on walls all around the East Stand/South Stand. Arsenal fans are going to love seeing that tomorrow

This game is billed as Toure & Adebayor against their old club, but players like Bendtner and Eduardo will be keen to show that they were worth their manager's faith.

Ade and Toure wont be the only players with something to prove

EddyDaSilva said:

Eddy-as a club,you've never been where we have and back again..at least not in your lifetime.
I sincerely hope you never have to.Your fans wouldn't cope very well in my opinion.
Like the chairman of British Rail suddenly finding himself working in the local Spar.

You'll never get it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.