The Big Bang Theory (the TV programme, not the universe)

I've never really been a fan. Most episodes revolve around the same format.

And for those people who watch The Big Bang Theory and consider themselves to be geeks? Nah, fuck off.

Making jokes about The Lord of the Rings isn't geeky, or nerdy, or even alternative. The Lord of the Rings is one of the highest grossing film franchises of all time and in no way "alternative" whatsoever.

Making jokes about Star Wars isn't that geeky either. It's not even new. Step forward Comic Book Guy.

Mayor West said:
Worst thing on earth?? Not a chance, that honour goes to Mrs browns boys.

Big bang theory is funny.

yes, yes and a million times yes!

I fucking hate that drivel, along with Miranda, rather stab myself in the eyes with a blunt fork than watch even a trailer for those two "comedies".

Reasons to be cheerful...

[bigimg]http://www.bollywoodvision.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/kaley-cuoco-Boyfriend-age-Biography.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://www.adrants.com/images/kaley-kaley-cuoco-ass.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/20/29/1c/20291c874dc8dff0f3e40132da6a5fd9.jpg[/bigimg]

[bigimg]http://www.hawtcelebs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/melissa-rauch-in-maxim-magazine-december-2013-issue_1.jpg[/bigimg]

Kaley-Cuoco-Hit-Sheldon-With-Pillow.gif

gif-the-big-bang-theory-penny-erotic-644409.gif

[bigimg]http://celebmafia.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/melissa-rauch-hot-wallpapers-8-_1.jpg[/bigimg]

Blue Is the Opposite of Blue said:

And for those people who watch The Big Bang Theory and consider themselves to be geeks? Nah, fuck off.

Making jokes about The Lord of the Rings isn't geeky, or nerdy, or even alternative. The Lord of the Rings is one of the highest grossing film franchises of all time and in no way "alternative" whatsoever.

Making jokes about Star Wars isn't that geeky either. It's not even new. Step forward Comic Book Guy.

This is utter bollocks! There are lots of jokes in there that for geeks. First of all they are all scientists so there are loads of great jokes about physics, astronomy etc. The great episodes with Hawking in. Then there are all the jokes about comic books and superheroes, even obscure ones. The episodes including all the minor star trek characters from TNG and the original series. The discussions about Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica. How many non geeks would really appreciate the episode based on the 1960 film Time Machine (based on HG Wells book) where they purchase the actual time machine from that film. What about all the computing jokes/episodes eg the cameo from Steve Wazniak?
This programme was made for geeks and actual geeks like myself love it!

kinkladz-ade said:

This is utter bollocks! There are lots of jokes in there that for geeks. First of all they are all scientists so there are loads of great jokes about physics, astronomy etc. The great episodes with Hawking in. Then there are all the jokes about comic books and superheroes, even obscure ones. The episodes including all the minor star trek characters from TNG and the original series. The discussions about Babylon 5, Battlestar Galactica. How many non geeks would really appreciate the episode based on the 1960 film Time Machine (based on HG Wells book) where they purchase the actual time machine from that film. What about all the computing jokes/episodes eg the cameo from Steve Wazniak?

You must be a true geek, I read that and could hear Sheldon saying it ;)

kalouk said:
kinkladz-ade said:

You must be a true geek, I read that and could hear Sheldon saying it ;)

I am a software developer, doesnt get more geeky than that!

mcfc-mark said:
Imagine it without a laughter track. Still funny?

Its filmed before a live studio audience. Ive seen the making of it. I know a lot of people say its canned laughter but dont realise its a live audience

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.