The Big Bang Theory

Mclovin said:
pudge said:
Mclovin said:
Gossip Girl is a better show imo.
So you watch Gossip Girl, cry at the Lion King and don't find Holly Valance attractive?

I hope for your sake you're wumming or else I'm worried for you, Fagell.
I used to watch Gossip Girl when it was good, On weekends me and my lady friends would have Gossip Girl nights. Good Times :)

BTW Holly Valance is attractive, but just not for me because of obvious reasons.
What night was 'Sex and the City' night?

pudge said:
Mclovin said:
pudge said:
So you watch Gossip Girl, cry at the Lion King and don't find Holly Valance attractive?

I hope for your sake you're wumming or else I'm worried for you, Fagell.
I used to watch Gossip Girl when it was good, On weekends me and my lady friends would have Gossip Girl nights. Good Times :)

BTW Holly Valance is attractive, but just not for me because of obvious reasons.
Never had one of those although i did go to watch the movies. I s there something wrong? Cmon what are you insinuating?

Mclovin said:
pudge said:
Mclovin said:

Never had one of those although i did go to watch the movies. I s there something wrong? Cmon what are you insinuating?
Just asking a question, don't have a hissy fit.

pudge said:
Mclovin said:
pudge said:
Why, just because a guy enjoys girly things doesn't mean he's got issues. Although your not the first person who has tried to mock me.

Mclovin said:
pudge said:
Mclovin said:
Why, just because a guy enjoys girly things doesn't mean he's got issues. Although your not the first person who has tried to mock me.
I didn't say you have issues?

Some mood swings your having tonight, Fagell. Is it your time of the month?

pudge said:
Mclovin said:
pudge said:

Well it's certainly what it looks like, You're as annoying as Charlotte imo.

Mclovin said:
pudge said:
Mclovin said:

Who's Charlotte? Your megan fox second cousin twice removed look-a-like?

pudge said:
Mclovin said:
pudge said:

Who's Charlotte? Your megan fox second cousin twice removed look-a-like?
Charlotte from sex and the city. Pity, you should aspire to be like Samantha.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.