The big fat quiz of the year 2009

That was shit. Mitchell and Brand were mildly funny, Charlie Brooker looked as if he didn't want to be there and Jonathan Woss was being his usual mouthy twatish self.

Then you had the audience screaming like cunts every five seconds as if they turned up to watch Saved by the Bell or summit.

Bluehood said:
That was shit. Mitchell and Brand were mildly funny, Charlie Brooker looked as if he didn't want to be there and Jonathan Woss was being his usual mouthy twatish self.

Then you had the audience screaming like cunts every five seconds as if they turned up to watch Saved by the Bell or summit.

If you chose to watch Gavin and Stacey instead your opinion is null and invalid

BimboBob said:
Rob Brydens small man in a box is great as is his taking the piss out of Carrs laugh.And i agree about winkleman...weird but looks like she would demand kinky stuff.

Nothing gave me more satisfaction than hearing her neigh like a horse

SharpDressedMan said:
Bluehood said:

Then you had the audience screaming like ***** every five seconds as if they turned up to watch Saved by the Bell or summit.

??? Who said anything bout Gavin and Stacey?

Bluehood said:
SharpDressedMan said:

Me. Your post suggested that you were disappointed with the show, so my assumptions led to you watching something else instead. It's also why I used the word 'if'

SharpDressedMan said:
Bluehood said:

Me. Your post suggested that you were disappointed with the show, so my assumptions led to you watching something else instead. It's also why I used the word 'if'

Oh right. No i stuck with it, thought it might have picked up at some point but yeah was pretty disappointed with it. To be honest i only put it on cos i knew Charlie Brooker was going to be on it but most of the jokes seemed to make reference to Brand and Ross' phone call.

Bluehood said:
SharpDressedMan said:

Oh right. No i stuck with it, thought it might have picked up at some point but yeah was pretty disappointed with it. To be honest i only put it on cos i knew Charlie Brooker was going to be on it but most of the jokes seemed to make reference to Brand and Ross' phone call.

Yeah I did love Brooker. Him and Mitchell were fantastic. Brydon was better than I though. Winkleman caused enough friction in my jeans to forgive her not being funny. Brand was on form as usual for me and Ross was rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.