The Big Tipping Point

Agree with all this. As the days go by, it has become clear that the vast majority of the world's media is supporting the club for the stance it has taken. I have spoken to dozens of rags and, in the main, even they are sick to death of the antics of certain high profile players. This in a strangely ironic way has boosted the club's profile considerably and now we look to be in a strong position against a leech of an agent and his ''Client's'' increasingly hysterical and illogical rantings about the board, the CL, homesickness, kids, Manchester, the weather, ambition, Europe, World peace, plastic surgery, education, girlfriends, what's for tea and the fact we have not offered him mink lined underpants.
We are in a win-win situation now; if the little shit stays this season he will, I know give 100% as he does'nt know anything else. If not, fine, we have now developed and Mancini can handle this in Jan with a new striker and some team tweaking.
By the way, he was missing his kids so much he decided to fuck off to Tenerife with some tart. As you do.

Great post fbloke I think you've hit the nail on the head so to speak. Also agree with Garry James re the long term future of football re City and the influence they can have on the game.

Without doubt these have been testing times for City but in my opinion KJ has been exposed for what he is, and could unwittingly be the author of his, and many other agents downfall.

Absolutely spot on & well put.

Whatever happens to Tevez, I honestly think that we are going to emerge stronger from this, I think this is a culmination of all the negative press we have had to endure for the last two years, Tevez is the straw that broke the camels back, we had enough and now were going to stick together and fight back, maybe a bit of adversity is just what we all needed.

Anybody else think the atmosphere at the Everton game is going to be pretty good ?

Must say when I saw the words "tipping point" in another thread title from fbloke that I feared the worst.

However an excellent post that I wholeheartedly agree with.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.