The big weekend

And then UB40 (Ali,Astro and Mickey) have also put in an appearance ,going through some of their old hit songs.
I also enjoyed Simple Minds last night,who had an excellent black lady singer doing vocals with Jim Kerr.Shame that they didn't do a rendition of "The Glittering Prize" which should really be a City song these days.

And then UB40 (Ali,Astro and Mickey) have also put in an appearance ,going through some of their old hit songs.
I also enjoyed Simple Minds last night,who had an excellent black lady singer doing vocals with Jim Kerr.Shame that they didn't do a rendition of "The Glittering Prize" which should really be a City song these days.
I've just flicked on now and again, sometimes you get gold sometimes you get Ed Shearen.

After Noel last night ,Liams just give it the dippers aswell

Any scousers in the crowd if i were u you i would put my hands down and keep quiet after that performance last night what the fcuk was that about haha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.