The blue b4 the moon (pre Tevez statement) statement

blue b4 the moon

Man up you tart!!!!!

You earn in a week what it'll take me almost 10 years to earn. I've not got a 5 year contract mine lasts til I either peg it or retire.

Not bothered if you miss your family (dipping a 19 year old wouldn't have helped the situation). So maybe it's your own fault?

Also not bothered if it's you or your 'Agent' I'm only bothered about MY club.

We're in the best position we've been in for years and you cause a pile of shit to hit the fan.

Sorry for the rant & new topic.

Couldn't say it better !!

Tevez wasn't with US when we was at in the rain, snow, gale force winds, sun when WE was in division 2 still singing for OUR club,

If he goes he goes oh well let's see if we can find some loyal players out there, this is our club not yours or your greedy agents. Tuff luck we are CITY TILL WE DIE I'm saying that whilst scrubbing tevez 32 off my city shirt..

blue b4 the moon said:
Man up you tart!!!!!

You earn in a week what it'll take me almost 10 years to earn. I've not got a 5 year contract mine lasts til I either peg it or retire.

Not bothered if you miss your family (dipping a 19 year old wouldn't have helped the situation). So maybe it's your own fault?

We're in the best position we've been in for years and you cause a pile of shit to hit the fan.

THIS

Didn`t he orginally move to City so his daughter`s school wouldn`t be disrupted and a shed load of money.

I noticed he wasn't saying he was homesick during the world cup.

We`ve give him everything and he shit`s on us like this................

yeh and i want 104 quid off you for the 2 shirts i bought for the kids for xmas with you name on them !!

blue b4 the moon said:
Man up you tart!!!!!

love this:)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.