The Blue Moon “Biggest Dickhead in Football”voting closed

I know it would have meant a lot more work for @Protein Junkie, but I was thinking about this thread earlier, and seeing the pisscan up against gargoyle one had me wondering if the rat-faced twat would have finished higher, had they not met in the quarter-finals.

So I think a round-robin league format would have given a more definitive result.

I think there’s only going to be one winner, but I’m sure Neville would have finished in the top three in a league system.

I know it would have meant a lot more work for @Protein Junkie, but I was thinking about this thread earlier, and seeing the pisscan up against gargoyle one had me wondering if the rat-faced twat would have finished higher, had they not met in the quarter-finals.

So I think a round-robin league format would have given a more definitive result.

I think there’s only going to be one winner, but I’m sure Neville would have finished in the top three in a league system.
You are on the money here @Vienna 70 however I didn’t want to get too drawn out with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.