The Blue Moon “Biggest Dickhead in Football”voting closed

Spitty for me. Had this excellent competition been run in 2012 I would have voted for the gpc. The thing is, I have loved watching him suffer ever since. All the shite he spewed out 'not in my lifetime' etc have come back to haunt him whereas.....
Mr Spitty Gobshite is a disgusting, lying, obnoxious turd.

Spitty for me. Had this excellent competition been run in 2012 I would have voted for the gpc. The thing is, I have loved watching him suffer ever since. All the shite he spewed out 'not in my lifetime' etc have come back to haunt him whereas.....
Mr Spitty Gobshite is a disgusting, lying, obnoxious turd.
Cheers mate, helped me make my mind up :-)

I've gone for spitty.
Even though gpc is the biggest dickhead in football, I can't separate garragher the lower level dickhead footballer, to the absolute low life **** that spat at a child. To spit at anyone is inexcusable, but a child, and still be in the media giving it out on other people's performances and behaviour, is just unbelievably crass.
He wins for not resigning his position at that moment and letting things 'blow over'.
He is the modern media disease of loud mouth opinion and lack of morals. The obvious winner. The fucking dickhead!!!

A worthy winner.
I would like to thank @Protein Junkie for his many minutes of nearly hard work in compiling this wonderful competition.
If he'd have put more effort into it, it would have been brilliant.

;-)
I’d like to second that.

@Protein Junkie has done a great job with this.

However, I have to say that I am amazed that, as horrible as Spit the Scouse is, the pisscan didn’t walk away with the title.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.