Have been gasping since 9.20 thankfully your here now[/quote]

Sorry darling, here you go
images
images
[/quote]

cheers you cant beat nobbys nuts[/quote]

You been sat here waiting all on your own?[/quote]

yesss

So here's the situation, I havn't spoken to this girl for a couple of months, and she's just been finished by her boyfriend, and shes started texting me.

Now, heres your opportunity to shape the futre, what cheesy chat-up line should I use on her? ;-P

Bluemoon115 said:
So here's the situation, I havn't spoken to this girl for a couple of months, and she's just been finished by her boyfriend, and shes started texting me.

Now, heres your opportunity to shape the futre, what cheesy chat-up line should I use on her? ;-P

if i buy you a drink will you spit on my dick..........some hr girl at my work had that said to her in sale try it?

scottyboi said:
Bluemoon115 said:

if i buy you a drink will you spit on my dick..........some hr girl at my work had that said to her in sale try it?

Wrong kind of cheesy, but thanks for the input :)

*puts suggestion in maybe pile*

Bluemoon115 said:
scottyboi said:
Bluemoon115 said:

exsuse me love can i smell your fanny...if she says yes then result if no then reply... must be your feet then :)

toby said:
Have been gasping since 9.20 thankfully your here now

Sorry darling, here you go
images
images
[/quote]

cheers you cant beat nobbys nuts[/quote]

You been sat here waiting all on your own?[/quote]

yesss[/quote]

Aw bless, never mind seems like we're filling up now

scottyboi said:
Bluemoon115 said:
scottyboi said:
Bluemoon115 said:

exsuse me love can i smell your fanny...if she says yes then result if no then reply... must be your feet then :)

ha ha ha PMSL

scottyboi said:
Bluemoon115 said:
scottyboi said:
Bluemoon115 said:

images

Bluebird1 said:
scottyboi said:
Bluemoon115 said:
scottyboi said:

images
[/quote]

take it you have smelly feet :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.