The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

Bluemoon115 said:
bornblueegg said:
Why the fuck do I have to pour?

If you were aware I opened up and walked the dog!

and too piswsed.

Why is there never any staff in your my place

hic

I know, it's my shift, thats why I offered you a drink.

Shot of the your best scotch, no actually pint of pedigre

Now whats your poison?

pint2fu0.jpg

Here are your drink TB & Toby...
stella%2Bbottle.jpg
bacardi_coke_opt.jpg

bornblueegg said:
Why the fuck do I have to pour?

If you were aware I opened up and walked the dog!

and too piswsed.

Why is there never any staff in your my place

hic

My God, this place is opening earlier every day! Claire and I were always down for the late shift.

Thanks for walking me pooch xx

Holaaaaaaaaaa
Ladies and gents - please can I have a bailey's?

Only a fleeting visit as been on the fizzy pop for the last few hours and need my bed. Have to be at the COMS for briefing at 9:30.............. which is far toooooooo early. But then again - should be home for 5:00 - which is nice for a Saturday!

BrowneBlueBird said:
Holaaaaaaaaaa

Only a fleeting visit as been on the fizzy pop for the last few hours and need my bed. Have to be at the COMS for briefing at 9:30.............. which is far toooooooo early. But then again - should be home for 5:00 - which is nice for a Saturday!

Baileys.jpg

Here you are hun.

Good night tonight?

Bluemoon115 said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
Holaaaaaaaaaa

Baileys.jpg

Here you are hun.

Good night tonight?

Sounds like it was, not that I'm jealous you understand!

Bluemoon115 said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
Holaaaaaaaaaa

Baileys.jpg

Here you are hun.

Good night tonight?

Cheers me dear's!!!

Hic -hic - straight from work is always dangerous!

How is everybody - good week -any plans for the weekend???

Hello all, apologies for not opening up tonight but the lads have done a good job all day,even the dogs had a walk!!!!!

The crux of good management is for your staff to perform in your absence!!!!!

Only joking boys!!!

Bluebird1 said:
Bluemoon115 said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
Holaaaaaaaaaa

Baileys.jpg

Here you are hun.

Good night tonight?

Sounds like it was, not that I'm jealous you understand!

Not jelous, how right you are.

Just like I don't swipe pint glasses from pubs, cheat at poker or fantasise about the polish receptionist at Uni.

BrowneBlueBird said:
Bluemoon115 said:
BrowneBlueBird said:
Holaaaaaaaaaa

Baileys.jpg

Here you are hun.

Good night tonight?

Cheers me dear's!!!

Hic -hic - straight from work is always dangerous!

How is everybody - good week -any plans for the weekend???

Sounds like good fun though! Blue boys tomorrow and friends at night, can't drink though cos of my painkillers - boring! Oh and then taking Shadow for his hydrotherapy on Sunday. Must take photos of him and his lifejacket!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.