The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

dannybcity said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Haha, she's just broken up with her boyfriend so she's just talking me through all that etc, I'm sure you understand.

ANd yeh, wats with that, what more could people want than to type messages to strangers on the internet? THEY'RE the ones with no lives!!!

;-P

Sorry to butt in but careful, you don't want to end up in big brother/best friend category.

Last time she broke up with her boyfriend was on a thursday night, I shagged her the friday night, she then said she couldn't be in a relationship with me, that was until she got into another relationship at which point she decided she did like me and slept with me a few more times before she broke that off, then she got into another relationship whcih lasted 6 months until last night, which leads us to now, whatever will happen will happen, but right now she really does need a friend, so I'm gonna just see what happens.

:)

Bluemoon115 said:
dannybcity said:
Bluemoon115 said:
Haha, she's just broken up with her boyfriend so she's just talking me through all that etc, I'm sure you understand.

ANd yeh, wats with that, what more could people want than to type messages to strangers on the internet? THEY'RE the ones with no lives!!!

;-P

Sorry to butt in but careful, you don't want to end up in big brother/best friend category.

Last time she broke up with her boyfriend was on a thursday night, I shagged her the friday night, she then said she couldn't be in a relationship with me, that was until she got into another relationship at which point she decided she did like me and slept with me a few more times before she broke that off, then she got into another relationship whcih lasted 6 months until last night, which leads us to now, whatever will happen will happen, but right now she really does need a friend, so I'm gonna just see what happens.

It's sounds like you don't really need my advice so I'll pack up and bid you good luck.

dannybcity said:
Bluemoon115 said:
dannybcity said:
Bluemoon115 said:

;-P

It's sounds like you don't really need my advice so I'll pack up and bid you good luck.

Haha, nah, advice is always welcome pal!

Bluebird1 said:
1.618034 said:
Can I have an Absinthe please...?

Done properly with brown sugar and everything...?

In fact get a round in!

Here's yours, is it ok? What's everyone else having?
images

Just what I needed thanks...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.