The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

amehh said:
Hello all. How is everyone on this truly miserable day?

Meh.

Hi Amehh ...... nice to hear from you , and i think you look really lovely on that photo you posted on that other thread ....... like myself ,you clearly have that touch of class.

Mind you i'm bound to get a bit of flak for saying that as some of the posters on here have extremely suspicious minds , probably borne out of a mis-spent youth , and will no doubt question my motives ..... as innocent as they clearly are!

black mamba said:
amehh said:

Meh.

Hi Amehh ...... nice to hear from you , and i think you look lovely on that photo you posted on that other thread ....... like myself ,you clearly have that touch of class.

Mind you i'm bound to get a bit of flak for saying that as some of the posters on here have extremely suspicious minds , probably borne out of a mis-spent youth , and will no doubt question my motives ..... as innocent as they clearly are!
bean_laughing_hb.gif

black mamba said:
amehh said:

Meh.

Hi Amehh ...... nice to hear from you , and i think you look lovely on that photo you posted on that other thread.

Mind you i'm bound to get a bit of flak for saying that as some of the posters on here have extremely suspicious minds , and will no doubt question my motives ..... as innocent as they clearly are!

Thankyou BM :) Glad I actually got a chance to smile. I know you didn't ask me about my day, but guess what? I need to vent so I'm going to tell you anyway :P

I had a doctors appointment this morning and I bloody hate those places. Surgeries, dentist practicies, hospitals, they all give me the creeps. Got to school to find one of my best mates having a breakdown. Trouble at home and she just couldn't calm down. Got to 5th period and the whole school is called to an assembly. A boy in my year, Ross, passed away this morning due to his condition. RIP Ross. Came home to a mother and father that I swear have it in for me.

How are you today BM?

Errrrr ..... i didn't think you'd be far away Mr Harri!

You can't say anything in earnest around here , i say , you can't say anything in earnest around here!!

black mamba said:

You can't say anything in earnest around here , i say , you can't say anything in earnest around here!!
Who's this Earnest? Emily Bishop's husband? I thought he died years ago!! ;-) And a bit less of the "Mr". I've got a reputation to live down to!

amehh said:
I had a doctors appointment this morning and I bloody hate those places. Surgeries, dentist practicies, hospitals, they all give me the creeps. Got to school to find one of my best mates having a breakdown. Trouble at home and she just couldn't calm down. Got to 5th period and the whole school is called to an assembly. A boy in my year, Ross, passed away this morning due to his condition. RIP Ross. Came home to a mother and father that I swear have it in for me.

Sorry to hear about that hun, sounds awful, how you holding up?

jimharri said:
black mamba said:

Who's this Earnest? Emily Bishop's husband? I thought he died years ago!! ;-) And a bit less of the "Mr". I've got a reputation to live down to!

Oh Jim, you do make me smile ;-P

Bluemoon115 said:
amehh said:

Sorry to hear about that hun, sounds awful, how you holding up?

Sorry too. woman of a day?

amehh said:
black mamba said:
amehh said:

Meh.

Hi Amehh ...... nice to hear from you , and i think you look lovely on that photo you posted on that other thread.

Mind you i'm bound to get a bit of flak for saying that as some of the posters on here have extremely suspicious minds , and will no doubt question my motives ..... as innocent as they clearly are!

Thankyou BM :) Glad I actually got a chance to smile. I know you didn't ask me about my day, but guess what? I need to vent so I'm going to tell you anyway :P

How are you today BM?

Well you've obviously had a pretty testing day there Amehh .... i don't like medical appointments either , and i'm so sorry to hear of the death of your friend , it shakes you up a bit ....... tomorrow can only be better for you hopefully.

I'm not too bad thanks ...... i don't have a lot to light my pityful life these days and i've got to put up with that JimHarri's jokes and ridicule too , into the bargain ...... but luckily i will survive to post another day ...... hang on there's a song in there somewhere , isn't there?

amehh said:
black mamba said:
amehh said:

How are you today BM?
Keep your chin up girl. Yeah, I know. Easy for me to say. I'm sorry to hear about your current troubles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.