The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

tueartsboots said:
Just had an argument over her ex-Please a drink
012C000000426434.jpg

I had the same one with my missus a few weeks ago. All i said was hello to her when we bumped into her in a pub.

Hiya guys and gals ...... hope you're all well ....... i've just called in for a few shandies , and half a dozen whiskies!

This carpet's seen better days though!

2jfympl.jpg

black mamba said:
Hiya guys and gals ...... hope you're all well ....... i've just called in for a few shandies , and half a dozen whiskies!

I let Amehh have two V&C's over the weekend and, well, kids today can't take their ale.

;-P

Bluebird1 said:
Feeling very yuk, went to Chiropractor today. PAIN big style!!!!! How are you, feeling a little better after your awful day?

Oh dear :( What've you done? Yeah I'm feeling a bit better, still a bit drained though, and I've found myself very opinionated today.

Bluemoon115 said:
black mamba said:

I let Amehh have two V&C's over the weekend and, well, kids today can't take their ale.

;-P

Hello Gaz :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.