The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

peregyx4.jpg

because..

tueartsboots said:
Yes, he has been open about it and expects to get some ribbing. Seems ok really and as I live up the road from him, can always sort im out ! Claret eveywhere ! And my brother in law is Millwall so I got good back up !
Gotta say he does seem sound! 60odd posts, from memory very brave

bornblueegg said:
tueartsboots said:
Yes, he has been open about it and expects to get some ribbing. Seems ok really and as I live up the road from him, can always sort im out ! Claret eveywhere ! And my brother in law is Millwall so I got good back up !

Indeed, our young Blue_chilli has been cyber flirting with Kylie again ! Haven't you?

tueartsboots said:
bornblueegg said:
tueartsboots said:

Indeed, our young Blue_chilli has been cyber flirting with Kylie again ! Haven't you?

ooohhh do tell BCP?

bornblueegg said:
tueartsboots said:
bornblueegg said:
tueartsboots said:

ooohhh do tell BCP?

haha!! i hear she 24 i think, and im 20! 4 years "aint nuffin"! nah she a cool girl!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.