The ''Blue Moon Off Topic Inn'' is open

I wish I would buy rollups, I always forget to buy ciggys and run out and its quite tricky to get them in the nights here.

drsqueggy said:
I wish I would buy rollups, I always forget to buy ciggys and run out and its quite tricky to get them in the nights here.

When I packed in, it cost me £12 a week in dodgy baccy and the mrs £40 a week in tailor mades, and I smoked more than her. Once you get used to roll ups, tailor mades taste shite.

stony said:
drsqueggy said:

When I packed in, it cost me £12 a week in dodgy baccy and the mrs £40 a week in tailor mades, and I smoked more than her. Once you get used to roll ups, tailor mades taste shite.

Everyone who smokes rollups says the same hmmm

Whats happened to this pub anyway? I turn up everyone fucks off!!

Open-Sign.jpg

Evening folks. Sorry I disappeared quickly last night, the site crashed and I couldn't get it back til earlier tonight. Was gutted!!!!!!!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.